Prosysco complies with the rigorous equipment specifications of our clients, while also adhering to the mandatory regulatory requirements of each industry.
By choosing Prosysco, you know that these demands of quality are put into every project. Our Quality Control department will compile detailed turnover packages, you can rest assured that your project will be on-time, on-budget, and with craftsmanship that you expect.
Testing, Documentation and Reports
– Non-Destruction Examination Reports (NDE)
– Weld Maps/Weld Logs
– Surface Finish Reports/Profilometer Test
– Hydrostatic Pressure Testing Reports
– Documentation Turnover Packages for validation
– Passivation Reports
– FAT (Factory Acceptance Test)/SAT (Site Acceptance Test)
– Borescope Reports
– Instrument and Equipment Calibration Records
– Material Test Reports (MTR)
– Purge Gas Purity Certificates
Standards and Certifications
Prosysco Ltd.’s Quality Control team works hard to ensure that our shop fabrication, field assembly and erection of piping systems are in accordance with CSA-B51 Boiler, Pressure Vessel, and Pressure Piping Code, ASME BPV Code Section VIII Division 1, ASME B31.1 Power Piping Code, ASME B31.3 Process Piping Code and ASME BPE.
– Canadian Registration Number (CRN) for all Jurisdictions.
– ASME / National Board registration.
– We comply with additional end user requirements and specifications.
Prosysco complies to the following guidelines and standards:
Throughout the fabrication process and systems integration phase and after their completion, FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) is performed following procedures developed by Prosysco to verify that all systems and components are functioning correctly.
Our dedicated quality control team will run various tests including:
– Surface Roughness Testing
– Liquid Penetrant Testing
– Riboflavin Testing
– Passive Layer Testing
– Hydrostatic Testing
– Radiographic Testing
Explore our Design-Build
From concept to completion, Prosysco’s design-build approach offers a “one-stop shop” solution for our clients and partners who require custom equipment or field installations.